If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address;
Greens Decorating Contractors
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used visit All About Cookies.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
We will never share your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
The term ‘Greens Decorating Contractors or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is School Street, Morley, Leeds, LS27 8BW. Our company registration number is 2252910 and VAT registration is 392290735. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the company logo, branding and photography. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any comments regarding the information we may have about you, please contact us via telephone, post or email.